Our Helpline is open 24/7. Call 1-800-861-1768
If you or someone you love suffers from an addiction, deciding to do something about it is the most important decision you can make. The next step is a critical one. Will you seek treatment, counseling or rehab, or do you need honest and experienced advice on what to do and where to go for assistance? The Watershed offers a toll-free help line and we strongly encourage you to call us. Our help line is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by experienced and supportive counselors. They have helped thousands of people like you by answering questions, providing consultations, offering advice and encouragement, or simply listening to your concerns with a sympathetic ear. Calling The Watershed gives you:
- Instant access to our highly experienced counselors.
- An understanding outlet to discuss your addiction and possible treatment options.
- The option of arranging for assistance in an addiction intervention, should you be calling in regard to a loved one.
- Pre-admittance screening should you choose to seek immediate treatment.
- The option of a phone consultation with a trained therapist belonging to one of our specialized rehab programs (e.g. alcohol rehab).
If you don’t have the time to speak to someone directly, or if you would like additional information, please fill out our confidential contact form and one of our counselors would be happy to get back to you.
Why should you choose The Watershed? Well, besides the convenience of our help line, The Watershed offers treatment programs that actually work. We are different from most rehab and addiction treatment centers and that difference is what makes our patients successful. So what are these differences that set The Watershed apart?
- An emphasis on individual attention; this means a trained therapist who personally guides you through your treatment, customization of programs to meet your individual needs and support and encouragement from all of our staff.
- Our staff is highly experienced in successfully treating a wide range of addictions and disorders. Each of our expert staff, from therapists to doctors, treats every patient with respect and compassion and above all, as an individual.
- Our facilities are world class, comfortable and private. Treating an addiction is difficult and stressful and a comfortable treatment center can mean the difference between success and failure.
If you are considering seeking treatment for an addiction for yourself or for a loved one, please feel free to browse our web site. You can learn about our various treatment programs, read about each of our staff members and learn more about The Watershed experience through the wide variety of client testimonials. When you’re finished, please call us and take that step toward overcoming your addiction. We’re confident that you’ll come to look at that call as one of the best things you ever did.