Get Help At The Watershed Rehab Center Now
Call The Watershed Addiction Rehab Center for more information on how you can get help for drug addiction and alcoholism today at 1-800-861-1768.
Please note that The Watershed Addiction Treatment Programs, Inc. cannot and does not give medical or psychiatric advice over the internet, telephone, or text. If you are having a medical emergency please call 911.
What Can The Watershed Do for Me?
The Watershed Addiction Treatment Programs provides comprehensive care for individuals suffering from drug addiction and alcoholism.
What Treatment Programs Are Offered?
Our facility provides medical detoxification, inpatient rehabilitation, Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), and sober living.
Most importantly, The Watershed is with you every step of the way, from the very beginning to the completion of the alcohol and drug rehab program.
What Support Is Available?
In fact, The Watershed offers a 24-Hour Drug and Alcohol Addiction & Crisis Helpline, which is answered by trained, professional Admissions Counselors who understand exactly what you are going through.
We listen to your concerns, give you a free and confidential consultation, and will recommend the best course of action for you, or your loved one.
The Watershed is here to help you!
If you are unable to come to The Watershed, our dedicated Resource Specialists will help you find an addiction treatment option that will work for you.
The Watershed Rehab Center is dedicated to providing the best possible treatment experience for drug and alcohol addiction, along with innovative and effective programs to help change people’s lives.
Now is the time to start living a sober and clean life.
Information About Our Specialized Programs
- •Inpatient Residential Treatment: Begin your recovery program by receiving care from our qualified and dedicated staff at our state-of-the-art treatment facility.
- •Outpatient Partial Hospitalization Treatment: Be given the tools you need to complete your addiction treatment from the comfort of your home or sober living environment.
- •Aftercare: Recovery continues – even when formal treatment is finished. We can provide you with various avenues of care that will ensure long-term sobriety.
- •Customized Treatment: Treatment is not “one size fits all,” which is why we provide a number of services to meet your specific needs. Examples include gender and age specific programs, as well as professionals programs.
Call Us Now If You Would Like:
- •A friendly, understanding voice on the other end of the phone who knows how to help.
- •A professional intake counselor that is experienced in dealing with all aspects of addiction.
- •A free and immediate alcohol and/or drug assessment and referral resource.
- •A way out of the chaos that alcohol and drugs can create.
We Can Also Give You Information About:
Stop dying, and start living today.
Call The Watershed at 1-800-861-1768.