Get Help At The Watershed Rehab Center Now
Call The Watershed Addiction Rehab Center for more information on how you can get help today for your drug addiction and alcoholism: 1-800-861-1768.
Please note that The Watershed Addiction Treatment Programs, Inc. cannot and does not give medical or psychiatric advice over the internet, telephone, or text. If you are having a medical emergency please call 911.
Our Addiction Rehab Center Helpline is answered by trained professional Admissions Counselors who understand exactly what you are going through. We listen to your concerns, give you a free and confidential consultation, and will recommend the best course of action for you or your loved one. If you are unable to come to The Watershed, our dedicated Resource Specialists will help you find a treatment option that will work for you.
The Watershed Rehab Center is dedicated to providing the best possible treatment experience for drug and alcohol addiction, along with innovative and effective programs to help change people’s lives. Now is the time to start living a sober and clean life.
Ask Us About Our Specialized Programs:
- •Inpatient Residential Treatment: Complete your recovery program while living at our state-of-the-art facility in the care of the qualified and dedicated staff.
- •Outpatient Partial Hospitalization Treatment: Be given the tools you need to complete your addiction treatment from the comfort of your home.
- •Aftercare: At The Watershed, we understand that recovery continues when formal treatment is finished. We can provide you with various avenues of care that will ensure long term sobriety.
- •Customized Treatment: For those that have specific preference regarding their treatment, we provide a number of services to meet your needs. Examples include gender and age specific programs, as well as professionals programs.
Call Us Now If You Would Like:
- •A friendly, understanding voice on the other end of the phone who knows how to help.
- •A professional intake counselor experienced in dealing with all aspects of addiction.
- •A free and immediate alcohol or drug assessment and referral resource.
- •A way out of the chaos that alcohol and drugs can create.
We Can Also Give You Information About:
Call our rehab center now, we can help: 1-800-861-1768.
For life-threatening situations or medical emergencies, please call 911 first.If you prefer that we call you, please provide us with your name and phone number in our contact form.