10 Things You Need To Stop Being Sorry For (GIFs)
Stop Being Sorry for every thing you do!
1. Blocking anyone who posts wasted party pictures 24/7.
“I’m all over here trying NOT to binge watch the last episode of American Horror story so I have something to watch this weekend. Thanks.”
2. When you say “no” and don’t give a reason.
“Maybe it’s hard for me to say no. Or maybe I just don’t want to do it. Maybe it’s none of your business.”
3. Being upset when someone at the halfway house steals your cereal.
“I was totally excited to have that last bowl of Cheerios while I start my Netflix binge. You might has well have stolen my soul, evildoer!”
4. Turning down that person that your sponsor warned you about.
“Because I straight up know my worth.”
5. Eating more than usual during your first few months in recovery.
“There is no shame to my pizza game. Just sayin’.”
6. Not having all the answers or always know what to do.
“I literally have no clue half the time and I am Okay with that.”
7. Trying your best even if you fall short.
“Just own it. Own. It!”
8. Being a little more overly emotional than usual in early recovery.
“Crying is just my way of squeezing the stress out.”
9. Not lying.
“I’d rather tell the truth than have to remember my lies. To be honest.”
10. Taking your recovery seriously.
“Um, yeah, it’s my life. So, I take it pretty seriously.”
In conclusion Things You Need To Stop Being Sorry ForTags: funny gifs