The Watershed ExperienceA step-by-step overview of your visit to The Watershed Explore
Get Help Now
Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Florida and Texas: Recovery is a Reality
Welcome to The Watershed recovery family! We are so glad you found us in your search for the best addiction treatment program. Addiction to drugs and alcohol is overwhelming and frightening, especially when it comes to trying to quit and stay sober. That’s why we’re here: to help you recover long-term.
We opened our doors in 1998 in South Florida, and since then we have expanded to include facilities in Texas. So far, we have helped more than 45,000 people recover from drugs and alcohol. Will you let us help you, too?
Our mission is to help those struggling with addiction find lasting recovery. We provide a full continuum of care, which is necessary when combating drug addiction and alcoholism. We provide in-house medical detox with a full medical staff, inpatient rehabilitation programs, outpatient programs, and a sober living community. Through the entire recovery process, you are fully supported and can feel safe and at ease, knowing you don’t have to fight this battle alone.
Become part of our recovery community. Live the life you were meant to live before drugs and alcohol took it away from you. Let us help you live out your dreams as a person in long-term recovery.
Are you ready to take this amazing journey with us? Discover the freedom of recovery today.
We’re here and waiting to take your call, any time day or night. 1-800-861-1768
- The Watershed Facebook Live Video: Julius P., Alumni & Staff
- #MondayMotivation: Trust Yourself | Weekly Meditation
- PBC Medical Examiner: 590 Opioid Overdose Deaths In 2016
- #MondayMotivation: Practicing Patience | Weekly Meditation
- Understanding The Twelfth Tradition And Anonymity Of AA & NA
- NCADD: April Is Alcohol Awareness Month 2017
- Palm Beach County Takes Action On Heroin Epidemic | Video
- Governor Rick Scott, The Opioid Crisis Is A Public Health Emergency
- Employers Hire Refugees As More Americans Fail Drug Tests
- #MondayMotivation: It's OK To Ask For Help | Weekly Meditation