The Watershed ExperienceA step-by-step overview of your visit to The Watershed Explore
Get Help Now
Drug & Alcohol Rehab in Florida: Where Addiction Ends
Welcome to our website and to The Watershed community. Located in South Florida, we are the addiction treatment center where you can come to find recovery from devastating addictions and substance abuse. You may be visiting our site because of how the use of drugs and/or alcohol has impacted your life, and are in search of the treatment you need from a place you can trust. In whatever way the destructiveness of addiction has influenced your life, we want you to know that you can depend on The Watershed for help and healing.
The time has arrived for you to choose a rehab center, and we know the importance of making a decision that is well informed. As you continue to weigh your options, we want you know why The Watershed is the right choice for you. Since our doors opened in 1998, we have been recognized as one of the nations best healthcare providers, and have helped over 35,000 people achieve recovery. Your own story of success will begin the moment you arrive. We are confident that our personalized multidisciplinary treatment program, coupled with the dedication of our professional staff, will provide you with the best opportunity to make recovery your reality.
We invite you to be part of The Watershed family, where you will be given the tools to build the life that you want to live. But don't take our word for it; see for yourself! Take a moment to explore our site and discover all that we have to offer and get your questions answered. Check out testimonials in Stories of Hope to hear from Alumni for first-hand experience of how The Watershed changed their life. You can even take virtual tours of our two facilities, and meet the staff that will be with you every step of the way. If you prefer to speak to someone directly about questions or concerns, we have specialist waiting for your call 24/7.
Make this moment count and call today! 1-800-861-1768
- 12 MDMA Overdose Cases at Wesleyan University in Connecticut
- Is Medical Marijuana Legal In Florida? Recreational Bill Proposed
- Officials Look To Ease Restrictions On Boynton Beach Rehab Facilities
- Anorexia Symptoms: How to Help Prevent and Treat Eating Disorders
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Update: Drugs May Have Been Involved
- National Eating Disorders Awareness Week 2015: "I Had No Idea..."
- Children’s Mental Health Week: Kate Middleton Promotes Place2Be
- Artist, Plastic Jesus, Displays Life-Size Oscar Statues Doing Drugs
- David Cassidy Going Back on Tour After Completing DUI Rehab
- Motivational Meditation Monday: Keep Calm & Chill Out