The Watershed ExperienceA step-by-step overview of your visit to The Watershed Explore
Get Help Now
Drug & Alcohol Rehab in Florida: Where Addiction Ends
Welcome to our website and to The Watershed community. Located in South Florida, we are the addiction treatment center where you can come to find recovery from devastating addictions and substance abuse. You may be visiting our site because of how the use of drugs and/or alcohol has impacted your life, and are in search of the treatment you need from a place you can trust. In whatever way the destructiveness of addiction has influenced your life, we want you to know that you can depend on The Watershed for help and healing.
The time has arrived for you to choose a rehab center, and we know the importance of making a decision that is well informed. As you continue to weigh your options, we want you know why The Watershed is the right choice for you. Since our doors opened in 1998, we have been recognized as one of the nations best healthcare providers, and have helped over 35,000 people achieve recovery. Your own story of success will begin the moment you arrive. We are confident that our personalized multidisciplinary treatment program, coupled with the dedication of our professional staff, will provide you with the best opportunity to make recovery your reality.
We invite you to be part of The Watershed family, where you will be given the tools to build the life that you want to live. But don't take our word for it; see for yourself! Take a moment to explore our site and discover all that we have to offer and get your questions answered. Check out testimonials in Stories of Hope to hear from Alumni for first-hand experience of how The Watershed changed their life. You can even take virtual tours of our two facilities, and meet the staff that will be with you every step of the way. If you prefer to speak to someone directly about questions or concerns, we have specialist waiting for your call 24/7.
Make this moment count and call today! 1-800-861-1768
- Road To Recovery: Acceptance Is The Key
- Motivational Meditation Monday: Keep Calm And Be Strong
- Should Pain Pills Doctor John Christensen Been Charged With Murder?
- Marijuana Vending Machines Now Available In Colorado
- Nigella Lawson Denied Entry To United States Over Drug Scandal
- Growing Drug Problem in MA Leads Officials to Stock Up On Narcan
- Motivational Meditation Monday: Keep Calm & Show Up
- Allergic To Alcohol? Treating Alcoholism Like A Real Disease
- Watershed Jamie: I Am A Recovering Addict
- Motivational Meditation Monday: Keep Calm & Never Give Up